Job ID : 35268
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : Dart Point
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $106200 - $107700 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Frameworks, HTML, CSS..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Work with the project management team to define and clarify requirements and estimate level of effort needed to meet client requests.
- Create user interfaces that accurately implement design specifications and work collaboratively with the creative team to optimize the user experience within time, budget, and business constraints
- Write technical documentation including design documents, test plans, deployment procedures, and maintenance instructions as needed.
- Assist with supporting web servers and other servers via scheduled maintenance, performance tuning, and monitoring.
- Assist with various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance for clients.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with clients and the project team.
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience using version control systems in a team environment, git/GitLab/GitHub strongly preferred.
- Excellent time management and organization, ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong attention to detail and motivation to produce defect-free code.
- Openness to new technologies and platforms, willingness to share knowledge, and mentor others.
- Understanding of, and motivation to follow, web security best practices.
- Front-end Languages and Frameworks. HTML and CSS.
- Backend Technologies and Frameworks.
- Database Management Systems.
- Version Control.
- Web Hosting Platforms.
- Soft Skills.