Job ID : 25268
Location : Arlington, TX
Company Name : Thoughtbyte
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $75000 - $80000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : java, spring boot, RESTful Web Service.
Benefits : Medical Insurance
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirement gathering and technical design discussions.
- Participate in an Agile work environment, to produce and deliver code and/or test cases using Agile practices.
- Work closely with production support team and assist in resolving critical production issues.
- Work closely with the business and functional professionals and help simplify and improve the processes through the latest in technology and automation.
- Be updated on the latest offerings in technology and methodology in the market and perform proof of concepts to better understand how they fit into the Gap landscape and their usefulness and effectiveness to the organization if adopted.
- Works closely with Technical Lead, Technical Manager, Product manager and Scrum Master to balance product architecture and delivery timeline.
- MS in computer science or equivalent.
- Software engineering development experience which includes Java/J2ee specific experience.
- Robust understanding of Java, an in depth understanding of other Java technologies including Servlets, JSP, JDBC, and other J2EE technologies
- Knowledge on Angular.js , Node.js & React.js is a huge plus
- Familiarity with XML, XSD, and XSL. Other object-oriented design experience, and experience applying design patterns.
- Hands-on NoSQL experience, Mongo strongly preferred.
- Should understand the DevOps model, Hands-on experience is a plus.
- Should understand the concepts of Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development.