Job ID : 25015
Location : Arlington, Virginia
Company Name : DevCare Solutions Ltd
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50 - $55 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Benefits : No benefits are available
Duration: 24+ Months
Arlington County seeks a full-time senior Developer to configure and write scripts for our Software as a Service (SaaS) permitting system. The individual must possess strong communication, facilitation, business analysis, and documentation skillsets and have proven success in continuous process improvement. The position reports to the Production Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
· Developing and implementing technical applications, functional enhancements, workflows, application extensions and interfaces
o Example: Writing expressions to display text or to require additional fields based on customer input on the permit request screen
o Example: Configuring the interface to the financial system to add new columns
o Example: Writing page-flow code to determine next screen based on custom field choices
· Analyzing application development requirements and product documentation and interacting with vendors to resolve configuration issues
· Collaborating cross-departmentally with operations management, applications and infrastructure teams, and the Geographic Information System (GIS) Developer on data
· standards, application priorities, system updates and upgrades, API integration changes, and database extracts
· Updating configuration/scripting based on monthly product releases
· Maintaining technical documentation
· Creating and updating reports in the custom ad-hoc reporting tool
· Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
· Significant work experience providing SaaS/Consumer Off the Shelf (COTS) application configuration and support
· A combination of education and/or 3+ years of experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
· 3+ years of hands-on experience that demonstrates competence HTML5 and CSS , .NET framework, Python
· Experience working in a Microsoft operating environment
· Database Development: Oracle, SQL Server, and/or PostgreSQL development
· Collaboration with multiple developers utilizing source control software
· Applications support and maintenance of an enterprise level environment
· Developing technical documentation for system enhancements and test scenarios.
Preference may be given to candidates with knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Developing on Accela Civic Platform; and/or Accela Expression Builder
· End-user of Accela Civic Platform
· Using Microsoft reporting tools (such as PowerBI and SSRS and Crystal Reports)
· Source Control experience, GIT preferred
Work Hours: On-site Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. On-call hours may be required with some off-hours and weekend work to support production system troubleshooting.
CollaboraIT Inc. Falls Church, VA
Qualifications and Skills: Bachelor's degree in Computer
Magnus Technologies California State, CA
About this Job Hi, We are hiring
Inbound-Partners, LLC Chicago, IL
Title: Java Developer, Java, J2EE, Angular, SQL, MS SQL, Front End Contract:
Ibrain Technologies Inc. Denver, CO
Responsibilities: • Design, implement and test back-end solutions
Corevance Inc Florida City, FL
Requirements: • 8+ years of Experience with Web Applications in
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.