Job ID : 35099
Location : Charlotte, NC
Company Name : Emblue
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $459000 - $578000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Analysis, Communication, Conflict resolution..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Oversee a team of approximately 30 contractor personnel divided between prime contractor and subcontractor.
- Manage and monitor the cost, schedule, technical performance, staffing, materials, security, deliverables, quality, and metric objectives and milestones of the contract.
- Shall collect, analyze, and maintain task performance metrics to measure the execution of all businesses and operational activities.
- Coordinate, collaborate and effectively communicate with the COR, PCO, and TPOC regarding potential problems, issues, vacancies, and or risk that may adversely affect a mission and or completion of task activities and deliverables. The TPOC will be the primary interface for daily tasks to meet mission needs.
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Remain current and well versed in the latest IT technologies and provide oversight and guidance in the planning, design, implementation and integration of all current and future projects.
- Coordinate with customers in order to manage and control the resources necessary to ensure timely
- Support various Government offices requiring IT services as coordinated through the Government COR or as designated by the Contracting Officer.
- Employ a management system that emphasizes the DoD Management Philosophy of continuous process improvement in providing the information and products there under.
- Remain knowledgeable in the customer mission areas, application/ solution development, network properties, Government policy and standards, and emerging hardware/software products in compliance with the Navy's/DoD standards and policies throughout the duration of this contract; and as applicable data management, cyber security, information assurance areas, network properties, and security.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the functional, technical and business process environments of the customers supported and shall be responsible for responding and adapting to technology changes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team on assigned tasks, expectations, and schedule.
- Organized; time management skills to forecast and stay ahead of deliverables/reporting requirements.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to coordinate, prioritize multiple tasks, and be adaptable to change to accomplish assignments.
- Excellent Customer Focus/Satisfaction skills.
- Strong/Natural understanding of and ability to demonstrate the Agile Defense Core Values: Happy, Helpful, Honest, Humble, Hungry, Hustle.
- Conflict resolution.
- Goal setting.
- Resource management.
- Risk management.