Job ID : 34822
Location : College Park, GA
Company Name : Twelve Labs
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $44000 - $55000 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Program strategy, Reporting. Proposal writing.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Shall be responsible for the oversight of all technical and operational functions, planning, organization, and control of resources to complete all deliverables and services.
- Ensure all security requirements and governance guidelines are met and are accounted for in a contractor security plan.
- The PM shall serve as the primary program interference between the contractor and the government.
- Oversee a team of approximately 30 contractor personnel divided between prime contractor and subcontractor.
- Manage and monitor the cost, schedule, technical performance, staffing, materials, security, deliverables, quality, and metric objectives and milestones of the contract.
- Shall collect, analyze, and maintain task performance metrics to measure the execution of all businesses and operational activities.
- Shall provide monthly program management reviews as described in the PWS.
- Shall provide monthly contract status reports and requested ad hoc reports.
- Coordinate, collaborate and effectively communicate with the COR, PCO, and TPOC regarding potential problems, issues, vacancies, and or risk that may adversely affect a mission and or completion of task activities and deliverables. The TPOC will be the primary interface for daily tasks to meet mission needs.
- Recruit and retain the required makes of qualified personnel with the expertise, experience, and other appropriate qualifications (e.g., required security clearances) to perform the PWS required task.
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Remain current and well versed in the latest IT technologies and provide oversight and guidance in the planning, design, implementation and integration of all current and future projects.
- Coordinate with customers in order to manage and control the resources necessary to ensure timely.
- Support various Government offices requiring IT services as coordinated through the Government COR or as designated by the Contracting Officer.
- Employ a management system that emphasizes the DoD Management Philosophy of continuous process improvement in providing the information and products there under.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team on assigned tasks, expectations, and schedule.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Organized; time management skills to forecast and stay ahead of deliverables/reporting requirements.
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to coordinate, prioritize multiple tasks, and be adaptable to change to accomplish assignments.
- Excellent Customer Focus/Satisfaction skills.
- Strong/Natural understanding of and ability to demonstrate the Agile Defense Core Values: Happy, Helpful, Honest, Humble, Hungry,
- Hustle.organization, planning, scheduling.
- Program strategy, reporting.
- Proposal writing, and budget planning.