Job ID : 25419
Location : San Jose, CA
Company Name : QData
Job Type : contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $45 - $50 per hour
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : ServiceNow.
Benefits : None of These
Job Description :
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to complex requirements.
- Lead and enrich the team of 5-7 or more technical resources.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution on complex problems.
- Must be able to manage multiple small to large scale projects on Service Now Duties may include:
- Perform software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and document technical solutions
- Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
- Provide escalated support on technical issues to team members who are working service now implementations
- Candidates should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Design and delivery of complex technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform .
- Leadership skills in technical initiatives .
- Generating detailed documentation.
- Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations.
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool.
- Minimum total experience in ITSM space of 12-15 years is desired.
- Must have worked on Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST) Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment.
- Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog and ESM applications as well.
- Must have worked on multiple integrations / eBonding with other ITSM / Non ITSM tools using iPaas solutions.
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience.
- Must be aware of ServiceNow offerings and release cycle. Must be able to demonstrate new features introduced with every ServiceNow release.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of ITIL framework.
Preferred Skills :
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design.
- ServiceNow certifications such as CSA, CIS and CAD are must.
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Understanding of RDBMS, Infrastructure components, Cloud Management (Azure, AWS) etc is desired.