Job ID : 35214
Location : Boston, MA
Company Name : Twelve Labs
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $31000 - $44000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Testing, Debugging, Prototyping..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to Assess user experience.
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use and incorporate the findings in the development.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management.
- Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
- Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers.
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development.
- 4+years Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome.
- Experience creating code to client's personalized needs and requirements.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Knowledge of UI design tools such as Sketch, inVision, Figma, and so on.
- Visual communication skills.
- Knowledge of how to apply psychology principles to design.
- Testing and debugging.