“Getting the Right Knowledge to the Right People at the Right time anywhere”
The original SAP idea was to provide customers with the ability to interact with a common corporate database for a comprehensive range of applications. Today many corporations are using SAP products to run their own businesses.
It is biggest and highest paid specialization field of IT industry. SAP is an IT company specializing in developing business software giving wide range of options for students to be able to work in a wide number of roles which involve advising on and installing SAP software for a range of organizations. SAP (Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing) produces software designed to make companies operate more efficiently in a variety of areas, including finance, information technology (IT), manufacturing and purchasing.
SAP is ERP based software which is useful for all the departments. The SAP has a clear pre-defined life cycle compose of three phases: discovery/evaluation, implementation and continuous business improvement.
Training in SAP provides the services that can accompany at every stage of choosing and implementing the right solutions to the problems of the organization. It keeps the student updated with the latest technology. Any candidate who has acquired training in SAP is sure to benefit the company by giving the maximum throughput. SAP Training develops skills and experience in the practical management and application of technology.
Training in SAP requires to classroom training or consultant training, onsite training or attending the fully customized programs having the combination of both. Having the training in SAP can help candidate show the significance growth in the job prospects. The reap benefits gained by the organization include:
➤Initial implementations become faster and more cost-effective
➤Better acceptance among end users with decreased support costs
➤Optimal return on software investment
➤Faster adaptation to new releases
➤Acceptance to changes in business practices
➤the curriculum combines business, academic and technical skills to broaden students’ understanding in -the theory and application of information technology in business.
You might like to check for:
- Latest available Technical Training Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA
- Opportunities of Latest OPT Jobs in Miami, FL
Companies understand the value and trust the importance of SAP certification. Companies are aware that certified students come equipped with the latest solution information and training. SAP educational training includes:
Early product training:These workshops and online knowledge products are made available before new solutions or releases are introduced to the general market.
SAP academies:These centers specialize in intensive knowledge transfer that builds skills and qualifications for a wide variety of consultants.
Consultant certification: Certification helps SAP employers and customers identify and select qualified candidates. Certification is often the end result of participating in an SAP academy, but can also be achieved through alternative learning paths.
There are certain prerequisites to be followed before applying for the SAP functional modules. The person has to have the strong programming knowledge and interest in code. It is beneficial to have the educational degree in the program like BE/BTech /MBA/CA etc. with the majors being Computers or IT.
• Extensive technical knowledge about SAP’s service<
• The ability to explain technical information in a clear and simple manner
• Good negotiating skills
• A strong understanding of business
• Team working and team management experience
• Good project management skill
• Good organization and problem-solving skills
MODULES OF SAP TRAINING AND PLACEMENT:
Managerial Accounting (CO) & Financial Accounting (FI)
SCM – Order Fulfillment (SD)
SCM – Procurement (MM)
SCM – Manufacturing/Planning (PP)
Human Resources – Mgmt./Admin
PLM- Plant Maintenance
PLM – Project Management
ABAP Workbench (Fundamentals & Concepts)
BASIS (SAP Net weaver Administration)
New Dimension Product Training:
SEM (Strategic Enterprise Management Strategic Enterprise Management)
SRM (Supply Relationship Management)
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
APO (Advance Planning Optimizer)
Module selection is totally dependent on the candidate based on the coding experience. Each module has its own importance in real time. The candidate can opt for training in technical module Advanced Business Application Program or functional module such as MM, FI, SD etc. Selection can be purely based on interest of the candidate as well. Business terminal of each and every module shows great variation. If the student is good at business analytic then it is advisable to select functional module whereas if the student has inclination in coding then the SAP Training and placement should be taken under the technical module.
The students after getting the training in SAP utilize the SAP software’s to determine the changes needed in the company’s business environment and communicate the same to the higher authorities.
Free SAP training and Placements teaches student to develop, test and implement solutions. The students after being trained can easily fetch the high paying jobs because of the market value of the course.
To have the maximum benefit of training courses the students are advised to attend classes in computer programming, systems organization, computer architecture and advanced mathematics. Students also might consider minoring in communications or business to develop the professional and social skills necessary to work with other employees. Some undergraduate programs in IT and computer science require participation in an internship. Not all undergraduate degree programs include enough experience working directly with SAP software programs and applications. To supplement this training, some universities offer SAP certificate programs. Classes often cover software integration, business relations, and customer service and third-party vendor product protocols.
The career path for SAP is very strong in the present times as there are many opportunities for the SAP Analyst. The Students during the training program are taught to consider the reoccurring problem within the business organization’s structure. They are brainstormed about the potential problems implementing for the optimal solution.
SAP Certification has helped many individuals to achieve their career goals. Training in SAP help get the certification which may not be the ultimate career goal but can definitely give a big breakthrough for the career start. The student gets different certificates for the different training programs undertaken each time.
- SAP certification gives job guarantee
- SAP certification gives define and god return on investment
- SAP jobs can be taken if the candidate has SAP certification
- SAP certification is the plus point in the interview
- SAP certification attracts the customers and employers
- SAP certification gives the high pay jobs
- SAP can be learned anytime and anywhere
You might be interested to know about:
Find More Interesting SAP Training and Placement Offers on OPTNation like
1. SAP Test/Training Consultant
Employment Type:Full Time
Duties:The position will act as a transformation agent to enable a smooth transition for the end user community from current systems and processes to SAP GRC. Primary responsibilities to include but not limited to testing, training content development and delivery, including ongoing end user support.
SCOPE AND CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS:
• Work closely with the SAP team and business process owners to obtain understanding of upcoming system and process changes to develop new or update existing training materials
• Determine appropriate delivery methods and transform content (e.g. interactive web based courses)
• Work closely with the SAP Business teams to guide / validate / approve communication, training curricula and materials
• Provide ongoing expertise/support to the user community
• Coach end users one-on-one if needed
• Triage user issues and work with the Technical Sustain Team on resolution if identified as system defects after go-live
• Evaluate Helpdesk requests to identity trends and opportunities for new or improved training initiatives
• Prepare and execute “Train The Trainer” courses
• Prepare and execute instructor-led classes
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing for upcoming releases
• Design and develop training materials to support GRC Transformation deployment, working closely with the SAP team
• Conduct training needs assessments and develop blended education solutions including classroom training, and quick reference guides.
• Define and implement solutions to enable stimulating learning environment
• Build and maintain relationships by consistently delivering exceptional service
• Collect, analyze and channel end user input to support continuous system and process improvements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree (communications and/or computer science preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2 or more years classroom of SAP training experience
• Hands-on experience with one or more SAP GRC applications (ARA, EAM, PMU preferred)
• Solid experience in writing, editing, or publishing
• Experience in project management (desired but not necessary)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as the selected candidate will interface with the customer, other support teams and management routinely;
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment;
Current DoD Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain one is required
2. Best SAP Training and Placement in Ohio
- Support single Miba plants by assisting with issues within SAP,
- Support the Central Enteprise Application Center in Austria, and performing general service requests.
- The position will also be responsible for support of other applications within North America if necessary in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or a related field is preferred, but consideration will be given to other candidates
- 1-3 years of experience preferred, but consideration will be given for other candidates.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must exhibit leadership project management skills with excellent communication and computer skills.
- Application knowledge and/or consulting experience in any ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software (SAP preferred)
- Project management skills (advantageous) • Very good communication and coordination skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
3.Project on SAP Training and Placement
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making and acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. Manages large – medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Execution of demand management meetings and provide actions and metric results with demonstrated knowledge of planning processes as it relates to targeted Primavera integration from a planning perspective
- Knowledge of Primavera
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading the implementation of SAP Project Systems at large organizations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading the blueprint phase of a project lifecycle and designing and delivering process design and configuration workshops
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP Finance Solutions and large scale Controlling tasks
- Minimum of 3 years managing teams through full lifecycle implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards related to planning discipline
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems and activity planning
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Creatively and analytically coordinate events and a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills