How to find OPT Candidates
How to find OPT Candidates. A temporary work that is closely related to an F-1 student’s principal field of study is known as Optional Practical Training (OPT). It is a perk available to international students with F-1 visas who are enroll in or have completed a degree program in the US. You may work during the course of your annual vacation or depart before completing your education. Although there are other visa categories available to international students in the US (including the J and M categories), the great majority of international students enrolled in graduate or undergraduate programs in the US use the F1 visa program. OPT allows F1 visa holders to work while attending school. While pre-completion OPT (right to work while in school) does exist, post-completion OPT is the primary application of OPT (right to work for 12 months after receiving a degree).
As you near graduation, you can thus apply for OPT, which will enable you to work for any company in the US (subject to all of the rules of OPT). For instance, after you complete your undergraduate degree, you are eligible to apply for OPT and work for a year before going back to graduate school. Then, after receiving your master’s or doctoral degree, you can reapply for OPT and work for an additional year. One unique feature of OPT is that students who have graduated from a US college or university with a specific degree in the STEM fields—science, technology, engineering, and mathematics—may very well apply to extend their OPT by an additional 24 months, bringing their total post-graduation OPT availability to 36 months.
OPT Candidate Database
With the use of OPT Database, also known as Resume Database or Data Storage, you can search through a database of candidates according to their skill sets. Thanks to these resume banks, you can see the candidate’s entire contact information on their resume rather than just a quick glance. Occasionally, the database will merge the occupations from several websites. Sometimes, candidates are required to directly upload their profiles. Employing a resume database makes sense if you want to fill your open positions more rapidly. Because OPT databases aggregate resumes on a scale and with search functionality, updating capabilities, and audio-visual media augmentation that conventional hard-copy media, such as newspaper ads were unable to, they are revolutionary as compared to pre-Internet resume submission. The idea of free posting without submission to a particular company is akin to this. Let’s Discuss How to find OPT Candidates
Job seekers now have another resource to help them find a job or internship: the option to upload their resumes to resume databases. Because most companies choose to advertise first, a top-notch resume database is sometimes overlooked as a key recruiting tool, yet it may instantly give employers a lot of possible prospects. By allowing users to publish their resumes, databases give job searchers another resource for obtaining employment or internships. While generally overlooked as a key recruiting tool, a top-notch resume database may instantly supply organizations with a number of possible applicants (because most businesses usually advertise first).
Employers who provide OPT also frequently use student databases. One of the main places where businesses look for applicants for the positions they’re offering is databases. Finding the ideal applicant is a difficult task. Before really hiring someone, businesses must take a number of criteria into account. Student databases are use to facilitate the process for companies.
5 Tips to get the right set of OPT candidates
Finding potential OPT candidates for the company is a real challenge for recruiters. Many recruiters struggle with the question of who might be the best fit for the company. Not all the applications that approach the company are the best fit for a specific job position. Employers are often hazed while profile screening and shortlisting candidates for the interview.
In many instances, recruiters often end up hiring a misfit for the specific job role. Which turns out to be a waste of time, energy, and resources for the company. OPTnation assists, for recruiters who want to hire potential OPT candidates. The team of experts at OPTnation also offers its services to candidates, who aspire to start their professional journey. Perks of working in the global market include global exposure and a vast realm of experiences for OPT candidates in USA.
Tips to get the right set of OPT candidates:
- Categorization of OPT resumes in USA: OPTnation targets the right set of OPT candidates, after the categorization of resumes based on educational qualification, professional experience, relevant skills, and other relevant capabilities required for the job role. Categorization also helps to recommend a relevant set of OPT resumes in USA to the recruiter.
- The needs of the recruiters are identified by the team and desired results are delivered. The right set of OPT resumes is targeted and the recruiters get to choose the best fit among all the relevant resumes.
- Every year approximately a million international students arrive in the USA. F1 Visa holders are eligible to get a work permit. Only if they are enrolled in a full-time course or degree in any educational institution based in the USA.
- OPTnation delivers quality: The team of Professionals at OPTnation works to deliver verified and genuine profiles of potential candidates. Recruiters need relevant profiles of candidates who might prove to be beneficial for the growth of the company.
- The team carefully examines the job description submitted by the recruiter, then identifies the precisely matching resume. This practice saves time for the employer, in examining multiple applications and then choosing the relevant ones.
- The leads provided by the team are 100% verified. All the accounts of the candidates are responsive and active.
- OPTnation reliable platform: OPTnation is an authentic online forum that is a one-stop destination for both candidate who is looking for a suitable job. And for a recruiter who is looking for a potential OPT candidate.
- Experts team, give genuine advice to the recruiters. Profile screening is a very time-consuming process which is done by the team.
- OPTnation is working for years and it has been delivering good results to recruiters.
- OPTnation serves all in one package: OPTnation has various types of services, for everyone, recruiter or candidate. They serve the recruiters with customized services, a shortlist of relevant resumes, recent job postings, and other additional services, to find a relevant set of resumes of potential candidates.
- Benefits of signing up with OPTnation: Recruiters get access to the massive database of OPT resumes of candidates who are looking for OPT jobs in USA.
- Recruiters get the personalized search option in which they can find relevant resumes, straight from their search section.
- A Team of professionals recommends a precisely matching set of resumes, as per the job description submitted by the recruiter.
- A lot of potential candidates are unable to directly approach the companies. They come to a common meeting spot, in the hope to get good job offers.
- OPT candidates are easily available on a contract basis. As their work permit is only for 12 months, but for STEM students this period can be extended to 36 months.
How to find OPT Candidate Database?
Finding the best set of people to meet the needs of their clients while also creating long-lasting relationships with those. Clients is a challenge that employers frequently face. It is challenging to choose and assess profiles for international students in the USA. Because the bulk of applicants are more recent. Finding genuine candidate profiles and screening them to find the best match for the client’s requirements. Takes a lot of work, which is both expensive and time-consuming. Employers use databases of international students to find the best applicants for open positions.
They can explicitly weed out the most qualified applicants who meet their requirements for qualifications, experience, and skill-sets. Finding an OPT student and applicant resume in the USA can also be done through a placement agency. These groups concentrate on helping people get work in the USA. Typically, they have a database of resumes that you can search through. When looking for an opt resume in the USA, you have a few options to choose from. One strategy is to look up candidates and students using online résumé databases. Numerous websites in the USA provide resume repositories for opt candidates. Know more about How to find OPT Candidates
You can frequently search for resumes by location or topic as well. The last resort for locating an OPT candidate’s resume in the USA is to get in touch with the company personally. It’s worth a try even though it might be more difficult. The employer may also decide whether the individual and the company are a good fit. Employers are obviously looking for the best and the brightest when it comes to hiring OPT students. As a result, it’s imperative to make sure your CV is as good as it can be. Employers take into account a few factors when evaluating resumes. They want to make sure you have the skills and knowledge required for the position you’re applying for first.
After filing a job application, having a resume on hand will assist you to get the first interview. Because OPT employers use resumes to decide who to hire. Employers screen OPT applications for open positions by looking at a candidate’s resume. By personalizing their resumes and cover letters. Savvy job seekers make it simple for employers to instantly decide whether they are a match for the position. If a CV is properly prepare. You should be able to see right away. If a candidate qualifies for a job interview for a position that is open at your business. OPTnation is one of the best job sites for OPT workers and OPT employers. Businesses can explore the 300k+ resume databases of OPT candidates offered by OPTnation. To discover the best candidate for the jobs they are offering, and candidates can have their resumes professionally crafted.