Job ID : 35012
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Company Name : Soro Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $88000 - $92000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills, Critical Thinking..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- 3 to 5 years experience in business analysis or related field.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- Excellent planning, organizational, documentation, and time management skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communication and training skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail required.
- Proficient with using smartphones and computers, including email, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work well with all groups at Wachter.
- Understanding of Wachter’s business rules, processes, and day-to-day operations for all companies, divisions, departments, and teams.
- Ability to understand the true needs of the business and effectively communicate them to stakeholders and developers.
- Working knowledge of agile SDLC.
- Provide analysis and documentation of business requirements.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance.
- Maintain knowledge of current tools, technology, and methodologies.
- Perform data collection, data interpretation, and provide analytical insights with expert advice.
- Conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders in their assigned department(s) and communicate their needs to the technology steering committee and the Director of Business Analysis.
- Communicate insights and plans effectively with team members and management.
- Assist with release notes documentation prior to deployments.
- Maintain the company's high standard of quality and professionalism with regard to workmanship, customer relations, coworkers, behavior, and appearance.
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Programming Skills.
- Data Visualization.
- Communication Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Critical Thinking.