Job ID : 35029
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Company Name : VISART
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $38000 - $44000 per year
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Analytical, Problem Solving capabilities, Interpersonal.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Support pre-project business problem elicitation, feasibility and business case definition.
- Work with the business to determine the issue that need to be solved, or the opportunity to do things differently.
- Develop the business case, in particular ensuring benefits align to strategic business objectives.
- Work with the business to capture and document requirements (functional and non-functional), using techniques such as workshop facilitation, document analysis, sites visits, use cases, scenario modeling, and task / workflow analysis.
- Ensure business requirements are concise and complete.
- An Agile Business Analyst knows analysis occurs throughout the project with an initial high-level picture of the scope, followed by more detail on specific features when they are delivered.
- Combine all business requirements into a clear, managed, User Stories in a prioritized backlog.
- Refines business requirements to a sufficient level of detail to allow Architects and Software Engineers to design and implement appropriate solutions.
- Provide refined requirements into project iterations in time to allow delivery to commence.
- Manage the scope and traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring that they are understood by the project team and met by the delivered solution.
- Perform process modeling.
- Discover and document the as-is process by applying process modeling techniques.
- Design and models the to-be process, performing gap analysis and identifying areas for improvement.
- Review solution designs, ensuring business requirements are verified and delivered.
- Ensure requirements traceability through testing.
- Work with the QA team to provide business input into test strategy, test plans, test conditions and UAT plans.
- Coordinate UAT with the business.
- Review and approve test scripts to ensure requirements are tested and met by the delivered solution.
- Provide business change management support.
- Ensure the benefits, impact and release of all changes are tracked and managed and communicated to relevant partners.
- Ensure end-users and IT support teams are trained to use, support and maintain the application/solution.
- Provide project management support.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the business unit and associated processes to all relevant team members.
- At least 3 years of experience, in analysis, documentation, and business process definition.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience translating business needs into application requirements.
- Experience with the analyzing, diagramming and writing the necessary business documentation including: User Stories, Functional Design Documents, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Training Support, and Production Support materials.
- Experience with the analysis of the individual parts an overall project to form a holistic view of the end state with emphasis on creating and recording new processes, tasks and documentation.
- Analytical Problem Solving capabilities.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Oral and written communication proficiency.
- Creative Outlook.
- Basic software knowledge and skills.