DOT NET runs on Microsoft windows. Programs execute in a software environment called CLR, which has services like exceptional handling, security and memory management. It focuses on the Visual Studio. Its training includes installing software without interring the installed software. It consists of four major components: CLS, CLR, .NET tools and FCL. It came into existence in June 2000. This courses takes up training for dotnet, asp .net, C#, Sql, ado .net, html, css, ajax, crystal reports, java scripts, web services, dotnet architectures and various other advanced topics. There are plenty of css, js, html and sql jobs in market for the OPT students.
NET also called DOT NET course is designed to better understand Microsoft.NET, VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET techniques; debugging; and different concepts of developing Windows and Web applications. It familiarizes with .NET coding more transparently. It covers a wide range of topics/training courses.
It is simple and easy to understand with such elaborated and subdivided training course classes. It also provides real-time exposure to project. Online test is conducted to sharpen the skill you are currently studying with. The classes provided online are industry-oriented. MS certifications are provided with this online training course.
This course is suitable for both professionals and beginners.
It has various benefits like best platform for delivering Windows software, stable, scalable, more reliable and lower costs by speeding development.
Dot Net Course Module
- Introduction to .Net
- Introduction to Visual Studio.Net Tool
- Net versions
- Framework and its Components
- Framework versions
- Code Execution Process
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Base Class Libraries (BCL)
- Introduction to Assemblies
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Application Pool, Worker Process, etc.
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- Architecture of ASP.NET
- Setup and Deployment
- Life Cycle of Asp.Net Page
- NET Validations
- State Management
- Security in Asp.net
- Working with Asp.Net Controls
- Introduction to Custom and user controls
- Caching Concepts
- Deploying (hosting) Net Applications:
- Localization and globalization, etc.
- Introduction to C#
- Introduction to Console application
- Introduction to properties
- Introduction to arrays
- Arrays Types
- Introduction to OOPS
- Introduction to Class and Object
- Oops Types
- Introduction to Constructors
- Constructor’s Types
- Introduction to Delegates
- Introduction to Serialization and De serialization
- Introduction to Abstract, Interface, Sealed and partial classes
- Introduction to Generics
- Introduction to Exception handling, etc.
You may also check for:
- Introduction to SQL
- Database types
- Introduction to DBMS
- DBMS Types
- Introduction to Database
- SQL versions
- SQL Commands
- Introduction to Clauses
- Introduction to Joins
- Introduction to Normalization
- Introduction to Constraints
- Introduction to SSRS reports
- Introduction to Views
- Introduction to Triggers
- Introduction to Transaction and Locks
- Introduction to Store procedures
- Introduction to Indexes
- Introduction to SQL Jobs, Schedules, etc.
- Introduction to ADO and ADO.NET
- Introduction to its Architecture
- Fundamental objects of Ado.net
- Introduction Connection and Command Objects
- Use of Dataset, Data Adapter, Reader, etc.
- Introduction to HTML
- Using HTML
- HTML Elements, etc.
- Introduction to CSS
- How to use CSS
- CSS Elements etc…
Are you looking for job change?
- Introduction to AJAX
- Using AJAX
- AJAX controls, etc.
- Using Crystal reports
- Types of Crystal reports, etc.
- Introduction to Java Script
- Using Java Script and syntax
- Java Script validations
- Java Script loops
- Java Script Events
- Java Script Dialog Boxes
- Java Script exception handling
- Java Script Data types, variables, Operators
- Java Script methods, etc.
- Introduction to Web Services
- SOAP, etc.