The US job market is highly dynamic, there are brewing opportunities in every sector. The OPT candidates in USA are hired for their immense dedication and intellect. They are generally hardworking, and work to get professional experience, for future job opportunities. The OPT training benefits the overall growth of a candidate. It not only gives them global exposure but also the chance to work with renowned global competitors. It helps them to grab future opportunities after they have completed their graduation and move to the USA for work, on a different visa category.
The recruiters are looking forward to hiring OPT students for their righteous talent and skills. They are generally a good fit for the company as they are majorly hired as a part-time, or short-term hire. Even if they are hired full-time, the OPT candidates are allowed to work and stay for 12 months. For STEM OPT Students the candidates can get an extension of 24 months, so they get 36 months. The non-STEM OPT students are allowed to work only for 12 months.
F1 Visa and Amazing Opportunities For OPT Candidates
Different visas are available for different opportunities, so if you want to know about various opportunities dig right into this informative piece. International students who are looking forward to pursuing their academics in a particular field are entitled to training in that field only. There are various companies that are inclined to hire OPT candidates, for the contractual flexibility, diversity, variety of opinions, and a good combination of hard work and intellect. The candidates can choose if they want to work during their academic session which is pre-completion OPT. otherwise, the OPT candidates in the USA can work after their school graduation is completed.
- During pre-completion, the OPT candidates are entitled to work for 20 hours a week. And they can work during their vacations, or when the school is not in session. The work done during the pre-completion OPT will be deducted from the total duration of 12 months.
- During the Post-completion OPT, the OPT students can work full-time. They can work for 12 months in any company, in their field of education.
- The USCIS United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, are the authorities that work for permission to move to the USA. The USCIS also gives the privilege and an EAD Employment Authorization Document that works for the authorization to work with the US recruiters.
- They must fill out the I-20 form to get the approval to work for the OPT.
Opportunities to Hire OPT Candidates from the OPT Candidates Resume Database
Recruiters in the US job market, need OPT candidates in USA. So eventually the demand for OPT students has increased, the international students have amazing opportunities for their careers. The professional experience gained through the Optional Practical Training OPT. The OPT candidates have to apply for the OPT before 3-4 months before actually beginning their employment with the US recruiters.
There is a whole list of tips by which recruiters can get the most suitable and qualified profiles for their companies:
- The recruiters just by signing up on the official website of OPTnation will get thousands of benefits.
- The portal of OPTnation requires a few details and the recruiters can sign up for the remarkable services.
- After the recruiters have signed up they get access to the large OPT candidates resume database. The database gives fair access to the recruiters through which they can search the potential resumes as per the job description.
- The recruiters can also take professional assistance from the team of OPTnation. The team helps the employers by providing them with a short list of potential and precisely matching resumes.
- The employers get their companies advertisements on the official website of OPTnation. This allows the candidates to directly approach the recruiters through those websites.
- The employers get 100% verified leads, from the team of OPTnation. The team carefully picks up the precisely matching OPT resumes. As per the job description submitted by the recruiters.
- Also, there are different packages and plans based on the interests of the recruiters. The employers can choose the most pocket-friendly plan as per their sweet will.
Points to Remember If You Are A Recruiter Looking Forward To Hiring an OPT Candidate
The recruiters must remember if they are hiring OPT candidates. They serve a vast diversity in the company, and they offer a variety of opinions. They join as entry-level employees, interns, and volunteers, and they can also become associates for new projects.
- The recruiters have to keep in mind that fair and stander compensation must be given to the OPT candidates for working in their companies in different roles.
- The OPT candidates must be given the job roles as per their educational qualifications.
- All the recruiters that want to assess the services of OPTnation must be e-verified.
- They must talk and negotiate with the OPT candidates about all the aspects of the employment. The working hours, compensation, termination, and other terms and conditions.
- The recruiters just by signing up on the official website of OPTnation will get thousands of benefits, such as they get access to the large OPT candidates resume database. The recruiters can also take professional assistance from the team of OPTnation.
- It is the responsibility of the recruiter regarding OPT candidates that they must talk and negotiate with the OPT candidates about all the aspects of the employment. Different things such as the working hours, compensation, termination, and other terms and conditions.
- The OPT employment gives the students the required global exposure. They get the chance to work with renowned global competitors. It helps them to grab future opportunities after they have completed their graduation and move to the USA for work, on a different visa category if they want to work in the USA.
- There are two types of OPT, so during pre-completion, the OPT candidates are entitle to work for 20 hours a week. And they can work during their vacations, or when the school is not in session. The work done during the pre-completion OPT will be deduct from the total duration of 12 months.
- For STEM OPT Students the candidates can get an extension of 24 months, so they get 36 months. The non-STEM OPT students are allow to work only for 12 months.