International students who move to the US for academics and for pursuing graduation or specialization. After completing one year of their course the F1 visa holders can work in the field of their degree. CPT students are not allowed to work in any other field of education apart from their course or degree. Also, CPT jobs for international students can easily be found on various online portals such as OPTnation. It is one of the most reliable platforms for getting a job in the US job market.
International students working under Curricular Practical Training CPT can choose to work full-time. CPT is a great opportunity for F1 visa-holding students they can work part-time or full-time. They can work on contract as many recruiters hire contractual CPT students. They get marvelous experience by working with top-notch companies and other recruiters. They get the opportunity to work part-time for 20 hours per week. They can work full-time for 40 hours per week.
Eligibility For Getting CPT Jobs For International Students
- The candidates must have a valid F1 visa.
- Also, international students must be enrolled in full-time courses. They must have completed one year of their academic program if they are planning to get a suitable CPT jobs.
- The job must be directly related to their academic program. They cannot be employed in any other field of education. For instance, if they are studying accounts or finance they can be appointed as accountants, financial advisors, business analysts, or anything related to the academic program.
- They must have a valid EAD for getting a CPT job in the US job market.
- They must have a recommendation letter from DSO.
Tips For CPT Students
CPT students can get various opportunities to work in the same academic field. The students who are enrolled in the degree or program have to write an application to their respective DSO. the Designated School Officer will forward the said application to the USCIS. After the USCIS has approved the application the candidates get the approval for work.
- Though the competition in the US job market is high there is a positive rate of hiring. Recruiters are more inclined toward potential and skill-based candidates. So CPT students have to focus on skillsets and resume building.
- They must build a professional resume that will reflect their potential. Along with the educational qualification, professional experience, and other relevant skills. All this information must be mentioned in the resume for the perusal of the employer.
- They must target the right companies for finding suitable CPT jobs.
- A letter of recommendation must be forwarded from the DSO to the employer.
- CPT students can find relevant jobs on various online portals. Such
How Optnation Help International Students In Finding Jobs
OPTnation is an online platform that assists and guides international students in finding CPT jobs. CPT is a work permit for 12 months to which F1 visa-holding international students are entitled to work. This helps them to gain relevant experience in working with global competitors. They can find top-notch companies like Amazon, Deloitte, E&Y, and Google hire CPT candidates for internships, Volunteering, and short-term hire.
OPTnation has a team of professionals that help in finding CPT jobs for international students. The large database of resumes contains portfolios from every sector and industry. Recruiters can access the resume database of OPTnation for finding CPT students. This way the recruiters can directly pick and approach suitable CPT resumes. The team conducts profile screening which will help the recruiters save time and energy in finding the most relevant resumes.
The recent job openings are updated daily on the official website of OPTnation. This will help the CPT students to find relevant opportunities and apply for jobs. The team also matches the relevant resumes with the job description submitted by the recruiters. The recruiters will also be updated through email alerts if a precisely matching resume is dropped in the database. CPT students can find suitable jobs within one or two weeks. The whole process can be summed up pretty soon if professional advice is taken. The team is also responsible for conducting training sessions for CPT students in that they are prepared for upcoming interviews. This boosts the confidence of the students and it will put a good impression on the recruiter.
- The team also matches the relevant resumes with the job description submitted by the recruiters.
- The team is also responsible for conducting training sessions for CPT students.
- The large database of resumes contains portfolios from every sector and industry
- CPT students are not allowed to work in any other field of education apart from their course or degree
- CPT is a great opportunity for F1 visa-holding students they can work part-time or full-time
They get the opportunity to work part-time for 20 hours per week, and they can work full-time for 40 hours per week.