Recruiters are always particular regarding their job descriptions for different job roles. Many recruiters struggle to find competent and potential profiles in their companies. For that problem, OPTnation has come up with a solution to assist employers when they embark on their journey to find the most suitable OPT students resumes in USA. To begin with, the employers will follow simple steps such as registering themselves on the official website of OPTnation. To learn more information on how to access the services, what plans to choose, and how to customize the given services and packages, one must follow the details given here.
Each year a whole bunch of talented and skilled students move to the USA for academics and finding jobs. There are many categories of visas that are available for international students to move to the USA for studies or work. Out of all the visas, F1 is quite popular among international students.
What is an F1 visa? What are OPT students?
The F1 visa allowed international students to move to the USA to pursue their degrees. They are privileged to get employed while they are enrolled in academic degrees and programs. The OPT students get the opportunity to work in their field of academics, which helps them to grow professionally and personally. The OPT students also seek to grab these opportunities to work, it enhances their experience and skills.
Certain key points are to be noted before going to the USA and starting working under OPT:
- International students get the F1 visa, which is a temporary immigrant visa. It allows students from different corners of the world to come and stay in the USA.
- Under this visa category, the students get the privileged permit to work full-time, part-time, or for internships. But they can find employment opportunities in their academic field only.
- The OPT students are allowed to work for 12 months if they are non-STEM students. While if they are STEM students their permit can be extended for 12 months. Hence they can work and stay in the USA for 36 months, i.e., 3 years.
- Their degree or academic program must be a full-time course. The college or university that they are enrolled in must be based in the USA.
Recent Industrial Trends to Hire OPT Students in USA
If you are an international student who is beginning your search for a good OPT job. Here is a strong insight into the industrial culture of the US job market. Though the demand for OPT students resumes has increased in the USA. However, there are recruiters who face various issues regarding visas for international students. To fill the void and to make sure that the visa complexity and formalities do not haunt the students and recruiters. The OPTnation has an organized database of OPT resumes, which helps the recruiters to choose the most suitable resumes among all.
The companies that hire OPT students get a wide variety of resumes to choose the best among all. The OPT resumes are in great demand for their versatility and dynamism, the OPT candidates are in high demand. They add various colors and bring diversity to the company, for the touch of authenticity and variety the OPT students are hired. They are hardworking and sincere as they also aspire to get a good promising career. The candidates can get to choose between the pre-completion and post-completion OPT.
- The OPT candidates get the opportunity to work for 20 hours per week in a pre-completion OPT. The OPT students can work as part-time, short-term hires, and internships. They are allow to work while the school is not in session or during vacations.
- While they can work full-time after completing their academic degree. They can choose the post-completion OPT as per their educational qualification. During Post completion OPT the candidates get the opportunity to work after completing their graduation.
- The number of days the OPT students who have worked in the pre-completion OPT will be deducted from the total stay of 12 months.
Recruiters Embark on Their Journey with Optnation
The recruiters can take professional assistance from OPTnation, a team that is efficient and highly professional and will guide and assist the employers and international students to find each other. The OPTnation is a bridge that cuts down the gap between International students and employers. There are a few simple steps that can be follow by recruiters to find the most suitable OPT resumes in USA:
- The recruiters have to sign up to avail the services of OPTnation. After a simple registration process, the recruiters will get the best services and best potential profiles.
- The recruiters get access to the large database of OPT resumes of the international students. From where they can directly choose the most suitable profiles based on the job descriptions.
- The recruiters are contact by the team and they coordinate with the recruiters. Employers can get customize services based on their choice of package. The services are pocket-friendly and the website is user-friendly.
- The OPT students can be directly contact by their employers if they choose the profiles from the database. The recruiters can also ask the team to provide a short list of precisely matching resumes.
- The official website also advertises the recent vacancies in the companies of the recruiters. The candidates can easily approach the recruiters, the candidates can apply for different job roles.
- The large database of OPT resumes has carefully categorized the resumes based on educational qualifications, professional experience, and relevant skills.
- OPTnation is a one-step solution for both recruiters and international students. The team assists employers when they begin their journey to find the most suitable OPT students resumes in USA. The recruiters also get access to the database of OPT resumes, where they can choose the most suitable profiles among all.
- The OPT students can work as part-time, short-term hires, and internships. They are allow to work while the school is not in session or during vacations. They get the opportunity to work for 20 hours per week in a pre-completion OPT.
- In Post-completion OPT the candidates get the permit to work full-time based on their educational qualifications. They can get a fair compensation for that. The STEM OPT students get the extension to work for 36 months in the US job market.
- This period is very essential for counting professional experience for future reference.